4 (5oz) skinless Atlantic salmon fillets
2 small zucchini sliced
2 small yellow squash sliced
1/2 small white onion sliced
1 clove garlic chopped
2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 large vine ripened tomatoes chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
4 sprigs of fresh tarragon
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 4 sheets of aluminum foil into about 17″ in length.
- In a small bowl toss the zucchini, yellow squash, sliced onion and garlic with 1tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place veggies equally in amongst the 4 sheets of foil in the middle of each.
- Take the salmon fillets and brush each with the remaining olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place fillet on top of veggies on each foil packet and place a sprig of tarragon on each fillet.
- In a smaller bowl mix chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on top of salmon in each packet.
- Wrap sides of foil inward and then fold up the ends to make a little package.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of salmon.
- Remove from oven and carefull open foil packets and serve.